The Best Choice of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will work best for your dog. Some puppies devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous sizes and shapes, permitting you to customize the pet dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits consist of generally having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in special color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to lower your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are typically collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Adventure Pets Covington in Covington, LA. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (985) 900-2300 to learn more!
Great shop for everything you need to care for your fur babies. Staff is friendly and has great customer service. Store manager Nicole is super knowledgeable about pet nutrition. I feed my dogs freeze dried raw food and they have a great selection.
LOVE this place and their products. We like to feed our dogs a lot of raw freeze dried and natural products. This is the place to go! The store manager, Nicole, is the absolute best. She’s friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the products. Definitely recommend!!
Great pet store. We purchased two Red-Footed tortoises and a Flop-Eared bunny. We bring our rabbit, Oliver, back to the store for toenail trims. Friendly staff, clean store, healthy animals. Thanks from all of our pet family!
Nicole and Makayla are amazing! If you have any pets, this is where you come!
THIS is why you patronize locally owned businesses!!!
I have a new puppy and the food his breeder wants me to get is available at Adventure Pets, but it was nearly closing time. I called and asked if I were a couple of minutes late, could they possibly wait? Very pleasant young lady assured me she would. Then I got lost and my phone’s GPS wouldn’t work, so I called to apologize. Same pleasant young lady offered to pick up the items I needed and meet me with them!!!! Nicole, you’re the BEST!!! Kumo and I thank you!